Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ice by Mary Beth Durst

IceIce by Sarah Beth Durst

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This book was filled with so much action and adventure, my head is spinning and I can't wait to find out more about the Cassie/Bear relationship. Cassie lives with her dad in an Arctic research station which Cassie loves because she tracks and researches polar bears. Her grandmother used to tell her stories about the God of the North Wind and his bride but only when her dad was not around. Cassie's world is turned upside down when she realizes, her mother is not dead but living with the God of the North Wind because of some promise made long ago. Cassie is a great heroine because nothing stops her, she is brave, and ruthless in her pursuit of what she wants. She uses her cunning throughout the book and you are in for a wild ride until the last page! I read this on my Kindle and I didn't realize the book had ended, I wanted more! For a great fantasy, adventure, and romance, you will get all three and much more in this fantastic read.



View all my reviews

No comments: