Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Dead to You by Lisa McMann

Dead to YouDead to You by Lisa McMann
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

OMG I am not really sure about the ending, I can't stop thinking about it, so that makes it all the more compelling. Ethan was abducted when he was 6 years old and 9 years later is reunited with his family; mom, dad, Blake and litle siter, Gracie (who was so cute with her lisp- Efon for Ethan and momsters for monsters- SO CUTE!) He has no memory of his early life and it is not easy going from his life with Eleanor...to a normal family and lots of rules (that resulted after Ethan was abducted) This is a thin book with short chapters, I was succked in and reluctant readers will love this book, but I am still reeling about the ending. You have to read it yourself and decide!

View all my reviews

No comments: