Sunday, December 14, 2014

Crash (Visions #1) by Lisa McMann

Crash (Visions, #1)Crash by Lisa McMann
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I couldn't put down the Wake Trilogy and after reading Crash, I am thinking I will be gobbling these Visions books too! Jules and her family own a pizzeria, work constantly, has no life and friends. But Jules has begun to see a vision on billboards, stop signs, TV screens and it is increasing and always the same- a truck, out of control, bangs into their pizza rival, Angotti's building with 9 body bags laying in the snow; one of which is Jule's heartthrob, Sawyer Angotti. What I liked about Jules is that we see through her eyes the visions over and over again. She can't stop them, she can't tell anyone- they will think she is crazy. Jules doesn't care that she has no friends, she cares only for her family (and Sawyer), which has some major problems. The pace is a little plodding as you see the visions over and over (Jules is all alone with this torture)- but the suspense just keeps building as Jules figures out what she must do to try and stop this vision from happening. Heart-stopping with romance, humor, and good character development- I can't wait to read Bang!!!

View all my reviews

No comments: