Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Top 10 Reads- Books on My Spring TBR list!



Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  For more information, or to join the fun yourself, check out their blog! This is a short list of books I have on Goodreads that I want to read this spring (plus all the other Hub Challenge books I am reading until June)
1. Fairest by Marissa Meyer
Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5)
2. I Was Here by Gayle Forman
I Was Here
3. The Crossover by Kwame Alexander
The Crossover
4. The Boy in the Black Suit by Jason Reynolds
The Boy in the Black Suit
5. When I Was the Greatest by Jason Reynolds
When I Was the Greatest
6. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy, #1)
7. The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski
The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy, #2)
8. Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver
Vanishing Girls
9. Hold Me Closer: The Tiny Cooper Story by David Levithan
Hold Me Closer: The Tiny Cooper Story

No comments: