Sunday, May 10, 2015

Bone Gap by Laura Ruby

Bone GapBone Gap by Laura Ruby
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Finn O'Sullivan is now one of my favorite HEROES! I loved this book! There was just the right amount of suspense, mystery and magic. Oh did I love the magic. Finn and his brother Sean live in a town where everyone talks about everyone- it may be true; it may not. When a girl, Roza comes into their lives, these brothers who have known loneliness are no longer lonely. But when Roza is taken, while in Finn's company, and he can't quite describe this evil man; pretty soon, there is just an ache left and the town's talk about Finn and Sean. I loved the characters, the beauty of the town, Bone Gap and also it's mystery and magic. The chapters are told from different characters POV and the reader is able to fall into this book, hear the corn talk, ride a magical black horse, and tame a large dog---all the while rooting for Finn to be the person he knows he can be for himself, Roza, Petey and Sean. Highly recommended; a great beach read for the summer!

View all my reviews

No comments: