Monday, May 18, 2015

Die For Me by Jack Lynch

Die For Me (Bragg #8)Die For Me by Jack Lynch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Thank you to NetGalley and Brash Books for Die For Me by Jack Lynch, a superb serial killer mystery. This is my first Peter Bragg thriller and I am most certainly going to read the seven other Brash books by Jack Lynch. Peter Bragg’s voice is human yet knowledgeable and believable. Bragg does not judge and seems to know how to keep his thoughts to himself. Bragg is adept at handling psychic Maribeth (with whom he has past history). Taking the psychic’s visions to the police, Bragg convinces them as well as himself that there really is some psycho who has killed and buried a good number of people. Why? is not so easy to figure out. As more and more bodies are discovered in various parts of Jack London State Park, Bragg races against time trying to locate a calculating killer who is a threat to Maribeth. I enjoyed the pace of this novel and the mystery was compelling. Bragg easily carries this book to a riveting showdown. I highly recommend this crime thriller to those who love serial killer books.

View all my reviews

No comments: