Sunday, May 17, 2015

Fairest by Marissa Meyer

Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5)Fairest by Marissa Meyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I keep thinking about the Title, Fairest. We all know from the other books in the Lunar Chronicles how evil Levana is...so why the title, Fairest? I thought as I read, "mirror, mirror on the wall who's the fairest of all?" Levana grew up insecure with an older sister who was determined to scare her and scar her, why wouldn't Levana want to be beautiful all the time? But She had the gift of using her glamour to make her look like the most beautiful woman ALL the TIME, day in and day out. She loves her kingdom, she proves that she can handle running the kingdom, but she is in lala land about what a benevolent ruler she is. Did I feel sorry for Levana, No! Did I like Levana, No! But I couldn't put this book down. Once again Marissa Meyer has written a book chilling, captivating and continuing the drama of the Lunar Chronicles---I can't wait for Winter!

View all my reviews

No comments: