Sunday, November 1, 2015

Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon

Everything, EverythingEverything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I want everyone I know to read this book! I am not going to share too much because I want YOU to read it but I will say a few things:) Nicola Yoon's debut novel is WOW! I loved the cover and the words at the top "The greatest risk is not taking one" and this defines Maddy, Olly & Carla. They took risks, and what happened??? Well, you have to read this 310 page book of awesomeness and you will fall in love with the story, characters, themes and ESPECIALLY her husband, David Yoon's spectacular illustrations- they are key to who Maddy is and this book is BETTER for David Yoons's participation. Join #yabookchat and @bookfin Sunday 11/1 at 9pm EST for a twitter chat, you will be hooked on books.

View all my reviews

No comments: