Tuesday, February 23, 2016

I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up For Education & Was Shot by the Taliban by Malala Yousafzai

I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the TalibanI Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban by Malala Yousafzai
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love Malala- her voice- her convictions- her love of family - her goal to educate girls (well everyone) worldwide. Her story was brave, heartbreaking and one that must be read and heard by all. Malala's life in Swat was forever altered just because she stood up for educating girls. Now she cannot return to her homeland but she continues to advocate and speak out. I read this book as part of the social justice theme for the February twitter chat for #yearof ya on Tuesday 2/29 at 8PM EST - join me for this great chat!

View all my reviews

No comments: