Thursday, March 3, 2016

Most Dangerous: Daniel Ellsberg and the Secret History of the Vietnam War by Steve Sheinkin

Most Dangerous: Daniel Ellsberg and the Secret History of the Vietnam WarMost Dangerous: Daniel Ellsberg and the Secret History of the Vietnam War by Steve Sheinkin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read this Nonfiction Book Award Winner as part of the 2016 Hub Challenge. I have read and loved all Sheinkin's nonfiction books and Most Dangerous does not disappoint!!! Sheinkin's thrilling narrative and thorough research brought the Vietnam War and it's atrocities alive. The government's role was riveting and heinous. Daniel Ellsberg was a dedicated government employee who was passionate in everything he did and Sheinkin's portrayal was moving and convincing. I could not stop turning the pages and it is Sheinkin's engrossing narrative that sucked me in and kept me glued to the final page! I recommend Teachers and students of American history read this- as well as adults and teens. Highly recommended!!!

View all my reviews

No comments: