Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Boy Nobody by Allen Zadoff

Boy Nobody (The Unknown Assassin, #1)Boy Nobody by Allen Zadoff
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I had this on my TBR shelf but with April as mystery month with my twitter book club #yearofya, I pushed it forward and boy am I glad I did! Talk about a thriller; you have a teen assassin who completes his missions (get in quickly, don't be noticed, befriend the target, kill, & leave unnoticed) for The Program which has a very very dark side. "Boy Nobody" gets his information in coded texts & calls from Mom and Dad and the latest is to kill the mayor of NY. But this mission is unusual, he has only 5 days to complete it and with this come questions about his life both before and during his time with The Program. Zadoff created a very believable teen assassin, the chapters, the boy's thoughts and words are all short & clipped creating a very tense atmosphere with each page. I am looking forward to more in this series!

View all my reviews

No comments: