Friday, May 20, 2016

The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater

The Raven King (The Raven Cycle, #4)The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Maggie Stiefvater's 4th and final book was mesmerizing as I listened to the audiobook read & performed by Will Patton. I loved Patton's many voices, especially Ronan's (and oh did I love Ronan's dreams). The magic and mayhem surrounding Gansey, Blue, Adam and Ronan was heart stopping, agonizing, and racing against time with the prediction of Gansey's death and finding Glendower. New characters were introduced and old ones were expanded making it nearly impossible to put this book down. I highly recommend this series---I love all of Maggie Stiefvater's books but I think The Raven King has got to be my favorite because of the author's world building, magic and mystery and fantasy, strong characters and twists & turns in a plot that was action packed. Highly recommended!

View all my reviews

No comments: