Sunday, October 16, 2016

The Heart of Darkness (Remnant Chronicles #3) by Mary Pearson

The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles, #3)The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E. Pearson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The final book in The Remnant Chronicle series is over and I am happy (such a GREAT series), devastated (I will miss the characters & narrators) and I still want more of Lia and Rafe! The narration by Emily Rankin, Ann Marie Lee, Ryan Gesell, Kirby Heyborne, Kim Mai was superb! The voices of Caden, Lia, Pauline, Rafe and the mystical gods foretelling the future just made the book that much better and this book was superb! I found my self listening all the time and then waking up thinking about all the drama, the continued machinations of the evil Vendan Comisar and all the betrayals these different characters had to suffer but work together to forge forward to unite against evil that was so deeply ingrained in a kingdom. But Lia, Rafe, Caden and Pauline do not disappoint as strong protagonists!!! A Highly recommended & favorite series & glad I could not get to it as each book was published- it was awesome jumping from Kiss of Deception to The Heart of Betrayal and finally The Beauty of Darkness!!!

View all my reviews

No comments: