Monday, November 7, 2016

Iron House by John Hart

Iron HouseIron House by John Hart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG, I do love John Hart novels and Michael and Elena tore my soul apart. This book has it all psychological thriller with lots of torture, death, mob ties and political machinations thrown in also. This is a must read about 2 brothers, 1 strong and 1 weak in an orphanage with bullies all around. Something horrible happens and Michael flees while something good happens to his sensitive brother, Julian. I could not stop reading this book; there was so much horror in Michael and Julian's life that to know them, you needed to start at the beginning of their lives and oh what a tangled web that is. Abigail Vane wants to adopt both brothers but death and lies FORCE Michael to flee. As all of John Hart's book are- this is a must read if you like heart stopping writing, believable characters you root for and lush storytelling.

View all my reviews

No comments: