Friday, January 20, 2017

Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins

Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Well it only took me 3 years to finally get to this final Anna & the French Kiss book!!! And oh did I love it! Taking place in France and New York, Isla has had a crush on Josh Wasserstein for 3 years and as begins her last year of American School in Paris, she will finally get her wish and become ONE with Josh. I loved Perkins' words, characters, setting- it all went together perfectly but with Isla's insecurities my hopes were dashed about the certainty of their continued love story. A must read, but I am sure Perkins fans read it when it came out, but I am so glad I finally got my copy of the book through ILL, it was definitely swoonworthy!

View all my reviews

No comments: