Friday, March 24, 2017

The Only Thing Worse Than Me Is You by Lily Anderson

The Only Thing Worse Than Me Is YouThe Only Thing Worse Than Me Is You by Lily Anderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Read this as part of #yearofya debut author chat to be held 3/29 @8PM EST and oh was it good- comic book & literature references plus a cast of loveable & devious teens and what a great title!!! Lily Anderson is a librarian and oh do I have love for her and this first new book that is real, funny, about teens in a genius school, rankings, and someone who is framing teens for plagiarism and other honor code violations. Add in romances, 2 teens who despise each other and you have one AWESOME read, I could not put it down and after the many sad, current books I have been reading, I thoroughly enjoyed this fantastic read, a must for teens:)

View all my reviews

No comments: