Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Traffick by Ellen Hopkins

Traffick (Tricks, #2)Traffick by Ellen Hopkins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this Hub Challenge Top 10 Amazing Audiobook!!! Awesomely narrated by: Julia Whelan , Madeleine Maby , Rebekkah Ross , Kirby Heyborne , Jacques Roy their many voices were heartbreaking, gut wrenching and ultimately hopeful about young adults who become prey to drugs, alcohol, prostitution, violence and the fallout to themselves and their families. No one but Ellen Hopkins can write these novels in verse as authentically and gripping. Teens will gobble up both the book & I highly recommend this audiobook, I could not stop listening. It was great to listen to my favorites Julia Whelan and Kirby Heyborne and be introduced to new narrators, too! Highly recommended!

View all my reviews

No comments: