Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Our Dark Duet (Monsters of Verity #2) by Victoria Schwab

Our Dark Duet (Monsters of Verity, #2)Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh, did I hate this ending!!! But I will not give it away with spoilers. I could not stop listening to Therese Plummer superior narration as both humans and monsters head toward crisis after crisis, the ChaosEater, and a way to stop the evil of the C0rsai and Malchai. The Flynn compound vs Alice/Sloane and their death grip on the humans in Verity. Loved August and Kate's steadfast march together to fight for humanity, using music, weapons, heart, and WILL. This 2nd & final book was gripping, terrifying, and what made it so such great pacing by the narrator, Therese Plummer and such great world building by the author, Victoria Schwab. Oh, the horror of it all. Could not stop listening.

View all my reviews

No comments: