Thursday, August 3, 2017

Something Real by Heather Demetrios

Something Real (Something Real, #1)Something Real by Heather Demetrios
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love Heather Demetrios as an author and when this book was suggested in a post (wish I could remember where) I uploaded this gem from Kindle! Chloe Baker has enjoyed her 4 years of high school as a normal person (no one knows here real name) and part of a TV Reality show. The Bakers Dozen was on TV when Bonnie (Chloe) was young and had a really negative effect on her (and her brother, Benny). As the new Baker's Dozen comes roaring back to a TV show again- Chloe can't deal, her mother has remarried, she has friends and a totally supportive boyfriend---will Chloe be able to stop her mother and stepfather, confide in her friends and boyfriend? I loved Chloe and Benny's voices, ached for their sorrow and the deep-seated insecurities this is a must read!

View all my reviews

No comments: