Monday, September 4, 2017

Crescendo (Hush Hus #2) by Becca Fitzpatrick

Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2)Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I listened to the audiobook of Fitzpatrick's 2nd book in the Hush Hush series. I love this series and will listen to all 4 but I found this 2nd book irritating in the plot lines of the frustrated romance and the characters of Nora & Patch. There is so much going on with good and bad angels, keeping secrets, that once Nora tells Patch she loves him, it all falls apart. Vee, her best friend, comes to Nora's rescue but since she doesn't know the angel story line- Nora can't tell her EVERYTHING, and besides Vee hates Patch. I did not like how awful Nora was to Patch (she lashes out saying awful things to him time and time again- and tells herself she is helping him by keeping them apart) and how Patch gave her minimal information all the time, hence she does not trust him and begins to hang out with Nora's arch enemy, Marci Miller. She learns more about her father's death, goes into her dreams and into the past, which involves angels, lies, and death. Looking forward to some answers in #3!

View all my reviews

No comments: