Friday, September 8, 2017

Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass #6) by Sarah J Maas

Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass, #6)Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved Maas' story of Chaol & Nesryn working to stop a war, their story of beseeching the Sultan of Khagan to join Aelin and Dorian's side. This 6th novel grabbed me and took me only 3 days to finish; I loved her plot, the many characters, but especially Chaol's healer, prince & princes of Kagan, the scary spiders, the ruks, the Vlag demons and always her pacing was excellent, thrilling, and so emotionally charged. Chaol was my favorite before- honorable, serious but so deep in his love for his soldiers & conflicted with his many mistakes. His journey in this book was incredible! I can't wait for #7; Maas' books are my favorites- she combines thrilling world building, deep characters, swoony romance, Fae history and just all around compulsive reading-hihgly recommended.

View all my reviews

No comments: