Friday, June 8, 2018

Owl Eyes by Molly Laser

Owl Eyes: A Fairy TaleOwl Eyes: A Fairy Tale by Molly Lazer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Molly Laser's book was give to me by my great librarian friend, Randi Wall, to read and oh did I enjoy this improved Cinderella fairy tale in this powerful debut with a heroine who endures much and grows even stronger as a result. What Nora knows about her real parents isn't much, but volumes can be said about Greta and Peter, the servants who adopted her, showed her much love and taught her to endure despite the bullying, punishments, and slights. As Nora stumbles into truth, will she make the right decisions, for herself, about Greta and Peter and her lifelong friend, Jack? I loved Nora's world, could not put this book down, reveled in Nora's world and rooted for her to find the family and love she yearns for; highly recommended!

View all my reviews

No comments: