Tuesday, August 14, 2018

At the Edge of Everything by Jeff Giles

The Edge of Everything (The Edge of Everything, #1)The Edge of Everything by Jeff Giles
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OH did I love this awesome audiobook, narrated by Hallie Ricardo. What a wonderful stirring plot- super kick ass Zoe and her brother Jonah, meet Lowland assassin (has no name, can't read or write, raised in a cage) who they name X when he saves them from Stan, awful man who X has come to take his soul. The dual story of Zoe and her family's loss of their father and X's Lowlands life were riveting. I loved Zoe's fervor, she was strong in her words and love for X; while knowing her and talking to her has changed (and saved) X's life--but there will be repercussions to this relationship. I also loved Ripper, who trained X and Banger, X had to take his soul but they are friends. I can't wait for Book 2

View all my reviews

No comments: