Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Origin (Lux #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Origin (Lux, #4)Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The tension and good feels for Daemon and Katy really ramped up in this 4th book of the Lux series. Katy has been captured and taken by/to Daedalus for testing purposes- the DOD really want to see what hybrid Katy can do and they are hoping Daemon will try to find her so they can test him too. What they put Katy through is awful (she knows what Bethany went thru and how it eats at her thoughts and self worth) and Daemon will stop at nothing to get to get to Katy. Daemon seeks out Luc, who we find out is an Origin (really scary stuff). If Daemon can get him the H11 serum he promises he will get him to Katy and OUT. This series has me gripped with all kinds of feels and it will you too! Can't believe I never knew about this series!!! The latest book will be out this fall and it is about Luc, can't wait---but I still have #5 Opposition on my shelf to read, can't wait!

View all my reviews

No comments: