Sunday, October 14, 2018

The Prince (A Wicked 3.5 novella) 1001 Dark Nights by Jennifer L. Armentrout

The Prince (A Wicked Trilogy, #3.5; 1001 Dark Nights, #85)The Prince by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Loved prickly, tough Brighton who has mastered fighting the fae after her mother was murdered and she was tortured (Brighton keeps thinking if 0nly she had fought back then, could she have saved her mother) and now is part of The Order, a human who keeps an eye on the summer and winter fae. But behind all of this, Brighton is getting rid of all who attacked her and her mother, one by one. But when the Prince seems to be everywhere she is and trying to keep her from her task, things get really tense. What will happen as she and the Prince begin to work together to uncover the disappearance of foundlings? I can't wait for The King! I just wish I did not have to wait so long, a great series!

View all my reviews

No comments: