Sunday, October 14, 2018

Vengeful (Villains #2) by V. E. Schwab

Vengeful (Villains, #2)Vengeful by V.E. Schwab
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG I listened to this 2nd book in the Villains series by V.E. Schwab and Jeremy Arthur's narration was superb! The voices he used for Victor & Eli were monotone, gravelly, but oh so powerful and Sydney's voice was so innocent. This book was so much more dark, I hade to put it down with Dr Haverty & his "research" on Eli----torture was more like it and it was definitely too much. I could not stop listening to this book as it leaped and bounded in time and characters - Eli was back, Sydney, Mitch, and Victor kept bouncing around from place to place as Victor becomes sicker and can't find a cure (all the while not telling Sydney) and June (new character we don't know her back story) is fixated on Sydney and leaning on her loneliness, June begins texting Syd keeping in touch over the years. I loved Dominic as he worked at EON and kept in touch with Victor. I so did not like Marcella but she was definitely vengeful and I was not happy with EON director, Stell - but there stories were integral and I just can't wait until the next book in the series!!!

View all my reviews

No comments: