Thursday, December 6, 2018

Legendary (Caraval #2) by Stephanie Garber

Legendary (Caraval, #2)Legendary by Stephanie Garber
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I am going to make this short and not so sweet- I got really tired of Donatella; her decisions, indecisions, vacillations with everyone and everything. There was not enough of Scarlett and Julian (loved them in the first book) I thought Tella and Scarlett were playing the game together! That did not happen. I could not put down the first book and was really disappointed with this book- hated the ending which really would have made my review better. The plot did not hold me in thrall the way the first book did; the characters not so much either, and I loved Scarlett's goodness in the first book- I am getting a little tired of the awful meanness in YA. Sorry for my rant but I really loved the audiobook, Rebecca Soler did a great job. I was disappointed with the plot- having to wring my hands the whole time reading a novel is just not my way of enjoying a good book. Ms Garber I am pleading for a book like the first!

View all my reviews

No comments: