Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wired by Robin Wasserman

Wired (Skinned, #3)Wired by Robin Wasserman

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


There were so many tense moments in this book and I Loved Lia and Zoe forging a bond and enjoying being sisters who got on each others nerves. I love the new Riley, then I missed him and Jude was as all knowing and annoying as ever. The BioMax threat, Lia and Zoe's parents, and Lia and her friend(s)having to always try to outsmart whoever was trying to destroy the mechs was awesome, scary, and sad because you never knew who was going to turn against them. Lia was really a character who grew, as well as her sister. Lia had opinions she voiced, but her inner stream of consciousness was always up and down, good and bad, and she kept the reader totally enthralled with the reality and the unreality of her life, the mechs future and their well being. I was totally unprepared for the ending....

I think now I will start Wasserman's Chasing Yesterday Mystery Trilogy. If it is good suspense, I know our reeucant readers will enjoy it if the reading classes do a mystery genre unit.

On another note, I will be heavy into reviewing my PSLA books, so there will be lots of nonfiction and Reference/Professional books coming in my reviews!



View all my reviews

No comments: