Saturday, May 7, 2011

City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


It was so great to get back into the world of Jace and Clary! I really enjoyed the drama with Simon, Maia, Jordan and Isabelle. This book was so good I really didn't want it to end. There were so many nail biting moments (I have no nails to prove it!!!) Fans of the other three Mortal Instruments will not be disappointed. I was hooked by the story of Luke and Clary's mom getting married (and all the drama that entail), Simon still trying to get used to being a vampire but not joining the vampire clan, and that is where the rub comes in. Simon's hunger for blood, feeling like an oustider, liking both Isabelle and Maia, and his never ending support (he would do anything for Clary) for Clary and Jace, provided some really tense moments. Cassandra Clare's characterizations are so good, and I love the descriptions of the clothes, the fights, the drama, it is all GOOD!



View all my reviews

No comments: