Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Takedown Twenty by Janet Evanovich

Takedown Twenty (Stephanie Plum, #20)Takedown Twenty by Janet Evanovich
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

There were so many times I laughed out loud as I read this book--I also kept reading passages (most of them were Lula's rants, oh is she hysterical) to my niece on the beach. Grandma was in rare form with her swinging single dating; she was such a hoot! Stephanie Plum has been charged with apprehending Uncle Sunny and this is no easy job since he is beloved all over Trenton as well as being part of Joe Morelli's family. Stephanie does not disappoint and even quits bail bond apprehension and tries to become a butcher - but she is really just trying to find out who is killing all the old women and stuffing their bodies in dumpsters. Lula and Stephanie keep seeing a giraffe running around the Berg but no one else seems to know or see this giraffe. A totally enjoyable 20th Stephanie Plum novel!

View all my reviews

No comments: