Thursday, October 23, 2014

Blood of My Blood by Barry Lyga

Blood Of My Blood (Jasper Dent #3)Blood Of My Blood by Barry Lyga
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

You know how sometimes the final book is not always as great as the others in the series? Well, not this one!!! I could not put this book down. It was full of tension, anger, hatred, as well as love, friendship, and humor. Billy Dent has his hooks in Howie, Connie and Jasper and he delights in telling them they will all die horrible deaths. If you like serial killer books, this last book will make you sick, but I couldn't stop reading it---I was mesmerized by what these lunatics did without a care for others. Will Jazz rid himself of his father or will his father claim his son as the Crow King he thinks is his son's just title? Lyga's books will entice you, repel you, and give you lots of gore.

View all my reviews

No comments: