Friday, February 20, 2015

Half Bad by Sally Green

Half Bad (Half Bad, #1)Half Bad by Sally Green
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

An amazing audiobook! I loved Carl Prekopp's narration; he was gripping and mesmerizing. I kept looking for ways to plug in and LISTEN to this book!!! In a future England, Nathan is 1/2 white witch and 1/2 black witch and it is being the son of black witch Marcus that brands him an outsider---even his own sister, Jessica, hates him. Thankfully Nathan has a wonderful and sympathetic brother, Aaron. Aaron is sweet, trusting, and very protective of Nathan. But Aaron is not bullied, beaten up, or branded "BAD" like Nathan. Will Nathan be able to elude the hunters and survive until his 17th birthday and receiving his 3 powers of magic? Will he be able to survive in a world that does not want him or his father? Now I can't wait to get into the second book, Half Wild!!!

View all my reviews

No comments: