Friday, March 27, 2015

The Princess in Black by Shannon Hale and Dean Hale

The Princess in BlackThe Princess in Black by Shannon Hale
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I LOVED this book! Shannon and Dean Hale have crafted a Princess story kids will love! Who can resist a perfect princess who is also The Princess in Black guarding her kingdom from monsters and any kind of bad guys? With humor in both words and illustrations (LeUYEN Pham)the Hales have crafted a laugh out loud book kids will relate to (and read ove and over again)- this could be a play they act out when they are with their friends- right down to the toenail clippings!!!Very enjoyable and highly recommended! I know I am going to be reading this to my granddaughter and giving it to my daughter to read to her students.

View all my reviews

No comments: