Tuesday, March 3, 2015
Top Ten Tuesday
This week the Broke and Bookish are taking as their topic Top Ten Books from the last three years and of course I have too many YA books (some MG) that I love but I am going to divide it up. I haven't figured out yet how - maybe two or three posts to get them all in and each book will contain MY goodreads review
1. The Notorious Benedict Arnold - I became a huge Steve Sheinkin fan with this book!
2. Bomb: The Race to Build--and Steal--the World's Most Dangerous Weapon - another awesome Steve Sheinkin book!
3. Master of Deceit: J. Edgar Hoover and America in the Age of Lie by Marc Aronson (I was afraid after I read this book!)
4. October Mourning: A Song for Matthew Shepard by Leslea Newman- every HS student and teacher should read this novel in verse!
5. Wonder by R.J. Palacio - another book EVERYONE should read!
6. The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate - Animal lovers will enjoy this brave, beautiful book, another books EVERYONE should read! And there is a nonfiction book too.
7. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell, I read and listened to this book and I still couldn't get enough.
8. Brother, Brother by Clay Carmichael - family love, hate and dogs!
9. Yaqui Delgado Wants to Kick Your Ass by Meg Medina - mean girls and bullying
10. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin A. Saenz- Mexican boys are best friends during the 1980s.
My second post will follow with another 10 of my most favorite YA books over the last few years.