Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday


This week the Broke and Bookish are taking as their topic Top Ten Books from the last three years and of course I have too many YA books (some MG) that I love but I am going to divide it up.  I haven't figured out yet how - maybe two or three posts to get them all in and each book will contain MY goodreads review
1. The Notorious Benedict Arnold - I became a huge Steve Sheinkin fan with this book!
Image result for the notorious benedict arnold
2. Bomb: The Race to Build--and Steal--the World's Most Dangerous Weapon - another awesome Steve Sheinkin book!
Image result for bomb book
3. Master of Deceit: J. Edgar Hoover and America in the Age of Lie by Marc Aronson (I was afraid after I read this book!)
Image result for master of deceit
4. October Mourning: A Song for Matthew Shepard by Leslea Newman- every HS student and teacher should read this novel in verse!
Image result for october mourning a song for matthew shepard
5. Wonder by R.J. Palacio - another book EVERYONE should read!

Image result for wonder book
6. The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate - Animal lovers will enjoy this brave, beautiful book, another books EVERYONE should read! And there is a nonfiction book too.

Image result for the one and only ivan
7. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell, I read and listened to this book and I still couldn't get enough.
Image result for eleanor and park book cover

8. Brother, Brother by Clay Carmichael - family love, hate and dogs!

9. Yaqui Delgado Wants to Kick Your Ass by Meg Medina - mean girls and bullying
Image result for yaqui delgado
10. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin A. Saenz- Mexican boys are best friends during the 1980s.
Image result for aristotle and dante discover the secrets of the universe

My second post will follow with another 10 of my most favorite YA books over the last few years.

No comments: