Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Ten Books I recently added to my TBR List


Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  For more information, or to join the fun yourself, check out their blog! Here is my March 31 Top Ten Tuesday which includes
Ten Books I recently added to my TBR List!
1. Vanishing Girls Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver
2. Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1)Daughter of Smoke & Bone (1) by Laini Taylor
3. The Boy in the Black SuitThe Boy in the Black Suit by Jason Reynolds'
4. When I Was the GreatestWhen I Was the Greatest by Jason Reynolds
5.  Orphan Train Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline
6. The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy, #1)The Winner's Curse (1) by Marie Rutkoski
7. The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy, #2) The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski
8. Hold Me Closer: The Tiny Cooper Story Hold Me Closer: The Tiny Cooper Story by David Levithan
9. Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between by Jennifer E. Smith
10. Happy AgainHappy Again by Jennifer E. Smith
11. Everything Leads to You Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour

No comments: