Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Top Ten Characters I'd like to check in with now that the series is over

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  For more information, or to join the fun yourself, check out their blog!
 
I have read so many series and loved them and missed them after the last book in the series was finished.  Characters I often think about are:
1. Eleanor and Park - I just want  to know MORE about them! The only book I included in this post.
2. Delirium series by Lauren Oliver- Lena!
3. Legend series by Marie Lu - Day and June
4. Under the Never Sky series by Veronica Rossi - Aria and Perry and Roar in the new world...
5. I Hunt Killers series by Barry Lyga - how are Jasper, Connie, and Howie faring now that serial killer dad is dead?
6. Caster Chronicles by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl - how is Ethan and Lena, John Brown and Liv, Macon, Ridley and Link?
7. Perfect Chemistry series by Simone Elkeles - OMG!  I love the Fuentes brothers!!!
8. The Curse Workers by Holly Black - Cassel and Lila!
9. Wake series by Lisa McMann - Janie and Cabel!
10. Gayle Forman's Just One Day and If I Stay series!!! I absolutely love Gayle Forman's characters!

No comments: