Friday, August 21, 2015

To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1)To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jenny Han is one of my new favorite authors with this book and the sequel, P.S, I Still Love You. Lara Jean is one of three Song sisters, the middle child, who is sweet, fearful, and convincing as a protagonist who grows into a teen we can all relate to with her hopes, wishes and fears. As she grows up and writes letters (puts them into her mom's hat box for safe keeping) to boys she has loved (but never dated, just crushed on)Lara Jean is startled to find all her letters have been sent to those boys and craziness ensues!!! I loved this book because it was a rom/com but deals with difficult, serious topics teens will recognize all to well. I was so luck to get both books on ILL, so I jumped into the 2nd book right away! Teens will love this book looking at romance, high school, and families, highly recommended!

View all my reviews

No comments: