Sunday, September 6, 2015

I Crawl Through It by A.S. King

I Crawl Through ItI Crawl Through It by A.S. King
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Thank you to NetGalley and Little, Brown Books for Young Readers for the ARC, I Crawl Through It by A.S. King. I love A.S. King as a YA author; I have read all of her books and wow, I Crawl Through It is very different, very intense, but what teens will relate to and be talking about!!! In a very different surrealistic bent, teens cope with issues like standardized testing (and so much more) in very bizarre and unique ways, but it is all good. The reader will grow with the characters Stanzi, Gustav, Lansdale and China as they crawl through trying to make sense of their lives. Just settle in, soak it all in and you will be treated to a really different, weird story but one that only the genius that is A.S. King can write!!!

View all my reviews

No comments: