Monday, September 14, 2015

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave, #1)The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved listening to narrators Brandon Espinoza and Phoebe Strole as they alternated Cassie and Zombie's struggles to stay alive in a world that has gone through many waves and they are barely standing but still surviving the 5th Wave. I loved Cassie's strength and devotion to getting her brother Sammy back and I ached for Zombie's trials as he survives Vosh and Resnick's harsh tactics and battles back to save Nugget. If you want a story that is hair raising, desperate, but has strong characters; you will love this audiobook and I have just ordered his 2nd book in the series, The Infinite Wave, can't wait to begin listening!!!


View all my reviews

No comments: