Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Not If I See You First by Eric Lindstrom

Not If I See You FirstNot If I See You First by Eric Lindstrom
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have to admit, I liked Parker Grant more and more as I read this book. Losing your sight and mother at age 7 is very difficult for any child and as Parker grows up she creates The Rules and these rules govern her friendships, family, and relationships. Fast forward to high school where Parker has just lost her father, runs every morning, and reunites with the guy she blames for ruining her life. Lindstrom deftly portrays Parker's feistiness to the world but he does a superb job of fleshing out her insecurities, which make her wretchedly question many things she was so so sure about. How will Parker deal with her new reality of Scott, Jason, Molly, Trish, Sarah, and Sheila? Loved this book and the cadre of teen characters, the fierce friendships, the importance of friends and finding oneself!

View all my reviews

No comments: