Sunday, April 17, 2016

Bang (Visions #2) by Lisa McMann

Bang (Visions, #2)Bang by Lisa McMann
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another mystery I read as part of twitter chat with #yearofya April 26 at 8pm EST! I read the first Visions Novel and LOVED it, this 2nd continues with Jules and Sawyer but it seems after her last vision, Jules passed on visions to Sawyer and he his constantly seeing a school shooting. Determined to help him at all costs (because she is grounded for life- her family detests Sawyer's family) and she ends up asking her brother Trey for his help as well. Jules' romance with Sawyer is swoon worthy but both families parents are crazy!!! Thankfully Jules, Trey and her sister, Rowan are normal and highly supportive of helping each other even if it means lying and covering for one another. The spine tingling drama, visions, and heart stopping mystery kept me turning the pages and I highly recommend anything Lisa McMann writes, I am still in love with Janie and Cabel from the Wake series!!! Teens will love the tension of home life, school, working and relationships! A top notch thriller, highly recommended

View all my reviews

No comments: