Sunday, April 24, 2016

Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo

Ruin and Rising (The Grisha, #3)Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I just loved being able to read all three of these books one right after the other!!! As the Darkling rules the capital, Mal helps Alina look for the amplifier to help her solidify her power. The drama of the Darkling, his power to still sway Alina and Mal's unhappiness as the head of her guard really propelled the Grisha world forward as magic fights to control the worlds for all the wrong reasons. Alina makes many mistakes, will this affect her in her fight against control by the Darkling, with Mal? I could not put this book down, the whole series is one of my favorites, and Bardugo's fantasy, romance, and world building mesmerized and astounded, spine tingling suspense - that is all I have to say, highly recommended!!!

View all my reviews

No comments: