Sunday, April 17, 2016

The Fixer by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

The Fixer (The Fixer, #1)The Fixer by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love Jennifer Lynn Barnes books and I am so glad to see it is a series! When Tess leaves her grandfather on his farm; taken by her sister, it should be fine, right? Well, Tess has not seen her sister in years;the larger than life, Ivy Kendrick, has a very successful business in Washington, D.C. as a "fixer" and left Tess soon after their parents died. Now in high school, used to caring for her grandfather slipping into dementia, Tess is constantly angry at her sister for so many things. But as a friend in her new high school seeks her help, Tess gets Ivy involved and that does not turn out like Tess thought it would. Barred from asking questions, Ivy tells Tess & her friends to let her figure it out. All the while, murders are occurring and Tess learns more about how her sister fixes things and her life. I could not stop reading this book and I can't wait for #2!!! Like all of her series mysteries, this book is highly recommended!

View all my reviews

No comments: