Sunday, May 29, 2016

A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas

A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2)A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The 2nd book in the series, A Court of Thorns and Roses, finds Feyre and Tamlin struggling with their arduous time under the mountain with horrible nightmares and intense guilt and insecurity. Also added to her woes is the impending deal she struck with Rhys for saving her from Amarantha. I loved Maas's characters with their scheming, darkness, horror, and magic; the worlds of Feyre, Tamlin & Rhys are lush, beautiful and alluring. I fell in love with Tamlin's world through Feyre's eyes and then the dark lords underworld of dreams and nightmares. And I rooted for Feyre as she learns to use the 7 High Lords powers from Rhy's commanders Cassian, Azriel, Amren and Morrigan. This book is so seductive in so many ways, I could not put it down and I hope I don't have to wait a whole year for the 3rd book!!! I listened to this audiobook, narrated by Jennifer Ikeda and I loved all 23 hours!!! Highly recommended!!!

View all my reviews

No comments: