Wednesday, May 11, 2016

The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh

The Wrath & the Dawn (The Wrath & the Dawn, #1)The Wrath & the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this book and so sorry it took me this long to get to the thrilling and heart pounding it!!! But I was also lucky that as soon as I finished this book, I could jump right into the 2nd book, The Rose and the Dagger!!! Renee Ahdieh has written a book with strong characters, beautiful places, and wonderful plots. Oh did I enjoy strong and bold Shazi, Tariq, Khalid. I kept waking up at night wanting to read more, more, more! Like A Thousand and One Nights, Shazi vows to seek justice for her best friend and the others the Monster King has killed. But will all go as planned? A can't put it down read, highly recommended!

View all my reviews

No comments: