Saturday, June 11, 2016

Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas

Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4)Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This 4th book in the Throne of Glass series DID NOT disappoint. Aelin, Rowan, and Aedion band together to fight the barbaric creatures the king has created to kill rebels, sympathizers, ANYONE. I loved Manan, Elide and her 13 witches- WOW!!! Chaol really changed throughout this book as he gave up the king and became a rebel after Dorian's love was beheaded and the king ensnared Dorian in the black collar (have to read the book). I always love the way Aelin thinks, plots, plans and her interactions with her others just keeps getting more and more deep, magical, and desperate as she strives to save her kingdom. I have already pre-ordered the 5th book, Empire of Storms on my kindle- look for it in September!

View all my reviews

No comments: