Tuesday, July 5, 2016

I Am Princess X by Cherie Priest

I Am Princess XI Am Princess X by Cherie Priest
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A fantastic book/graphic novel about the deep friendship of two young girls. Libby and May were best friends as youngsters but one rainy night Libby and her mom are in a fatal car accident. Now three years later, May is still sad about losing her best friend and their make believe world of Princess X who fights against evil. Imagine May's surprise when she begins to see Princess X stickers everywhere she walks. What does this mean? May befriends a computer nerd to help her locate more about Princess X and possibly, Libby? I loved the mystery, the web comic and fandom that has become legend for Princess X followers. I will be discussing this with #2jennsbookclub 7/7 at 8PM- Read this book and discuss with us!

View all my reviews

No comments: