Thursday, July 28, 2016

The Bitter Kingdom (Fire and Thorns #3) by Rae Carson

The Bitter Kingdom (Fire and Thorns, #3)The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

LOVED this series and this 3rd book was such an adventure with heart stopping highs and lows; dazzling world building and such a strong cast of characters I will remember fondly for a very long time. Elisa just continued to impress me, astound me and make me laugh (with her self deprecation) and I rooted for her as she searched and claimed her true love for Hector. Hector was such a noble commander but could kill with skill. Elisa's team of Mara, Belen, Storm and Red were shrewd, stalwart and unfailingly loyal. Together they traversed deserts, underground mines, lands of ice and snow searching for Elisa's throne and her future. This trilogy is one of my favorites and A MUST READ!

View all my reviews

No comments: