Wednesday, August 31, 2016

No Limits (Ultimate #1) by Lori Foster

No Limits (Ultimate, #1)No Limits by Lori Foster
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I totally indulged myself with this romance because I read and reviewed another novel by Lori Foster on Net Galley (Don't Tempt Me) and enjoyed losing myself in the drama of the adults. Yvette Sweeney has returned home to receive an inheritance from her beloved grandfather which includes sharing his house and pawn shop with Cannon, a mixed martial arts fighter who has not lost a fight, holds strong community ties, and has long loved Yvette. What explodes mightily in this book are the many other fighters who have Cannon's back and include Yvette as a member of their family. There is mystery, fighting, and two people who care about each other but the road to being together will not be smooth. I liked the give and take between Yvette & Cannon and am looking forward to her other books in the Ultimate series.

View all my reviews

No comments: