Sunday, August 21, 2016

The Passenger by Lisa Lutz

The PassengerThe Passenger by Lisa Lutz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This mystery was a great audiobook for me while exercising and on vacation- I totally enjoyed Madeleine Maby's narration as she wove a tense, psychological thriller that kept me hanging on by a thread! Tanya's husband is dead and she is a suspect...and so begins the drama of the many identities Tanya takes to elude being arrested (she did not do it but she can't be found) and as she is hunted; I felt the angst and hardship of being someone on the run; as she meets Blue a bartender and trades emails with someone from her past, the reader meets a woman who can trust no one and must live from hour to hour as she tries to find out what happened as a passenger. If you like mysteries with a twist ending; this is the book for you.

View all my reviews

No comments: